Tuesday, June 2, 2015

0

resignation email format

  • Tuesday, June 2, 2015
  • Kudhori
  • Share

  • resignation letter sample | resignation letter format with notice period | resignation letter format with reason | resignation letter format in word | resignation letter format pdf | resignation letter format doc | company format of resignation letter | resignation email | resignation email format

    resignation email format

    To: Ade,woody@company.com
    From: jhodi32@company.com
    Subject: Notice of Resignation


    Hello, Ade. I just wanted to let you know that starting next month I will work in the company are located in the western region of the province. I've decided this is from 2 months ago.

    Working in your company is very excited and happy because of all the people or employees are very friendly and kind. The company boss is also very dignified and respectful not degrading the employees.

    With this letter I extend many thanks to the company in particular to co-workers and my boss at work. The experience and knowledge I can from here is very valuable, so I can not replace it with money or anything.

    I hope you can process my resignation, and I created this letter by itself without any coercion from anyone.

    Thank You,

    Best,

    Jhodi

    0 Responses to “resignation email format”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe