Wednesday, May 20, 2015

0

Admiration Letters

  • Wednesday, May 20, 2015
  • Kudhori
  • Share

  • admiration letters | letter of admiration to a friend | admiration letter to boss | admiration letter to a teacher | admire letter sample

    Admiration Letters

    Dear Mr. Ade

    I say many many thanks because it provides knowledge and great experience when I was your subordinate. I really admire your knowledge and skills in carrying out the work. Thanks to you I now become more useful in the company's new and I believed to be a foreman in one part of the department.

    My admiration not just end there, you are the most I make a benchmark in every respect. In the speech you are very polite and never hurt anyone. Attitude is very good and your religion, you never leave time for worship and good at set time.

    Thus this letter I would like to, once again I'm really amazed with you and thank you for everything.


    Sincerely 

    Ridho

    0 Responses to “Admiration Letters”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe