Wednesday, May 27, 2015

0

sample endorsement letter

  • Wednesday, May 27, 2015
  • Kudhori
  • Share
  • letters candidate endorsement | writing endorsement letters | written letters endorsement |  sample endorsement letter | product endorsement letter | sample request endorsement

    sample endorsement letter

    Dear My friend,

    With this letter I expressed my support for you to keep the spirit in carrying out your duties and responsibilities as civil servants. Although I know that the area where you serve now are far from a previous life that department. Now you have to eat, wash, cook yourself even you want to travel just have to wait for shuttles for 1 hour. I am sure you are surprised the first time you see and feel the new atmosphere there,

    Let's do not lose the spirit of the street my friend keep grasping fulfill your goals as high as the sky, maybe just a sentence that I can convey to you. I hope to meet again in a very good condition.

    warm regards


    (Signature)

    Name and Credentials
    Title

    0 Responses to “sample endorsement letter”

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe